You want your hair to have that same healthy shine and glow after it has been blow-dried at the salon. Sometimes blow-drying at home doesn’t produce the results you want. Even if you’ve tried to make hairstyles, they may have turned out differently than expected. In reality, blow-drying correctly isn’t that hard. Proper blow-drying is gentle and leaves your hair with a lot of bounce and shine. Here are some tips. Blow drying tips Hair care techniques that will give you the salon-perfect hairstyle you want. Choose the suitable blow dryer
It is essential to choose a suitable blow dryer. The temperature and airflow should be adjustable. There should be at least two options, including one for low temperatures. If you use a high-temperature setting or blow dry for too long, you may end up with dry, brittle, split-end hair. You probably already knew this hair-care tip!
You can blow-dry hair with beautiful results by using these styling tips and hair care aids.
- Use the low heat setting on your blow dryer. You should feel the airflow on the back of your hand as hot as you can tolerate.
- The hair dryer should be kept at least 8 inches from your hair.
- Set the airstream to low to avoid tangles if your hair is fine.
- Blow-dry each hair strand, from the roots to the ends, to keep your hair shiny, healthy, and protected.
- Avoid applying too much heat to a single area by moving the blow dryer constantly.
- Divide your hair into sections and secure it with hair grips or clips. It would help if you worked up to blow-drying so you don’t dry the same hair strand multiple times.
- If you want to dry your hair faster in the morning rush, increase the setting of the airstream, not the heat.
- Avoid blow-drying hair right after shampooing. Allow it to dry under a towel for 15 minutes.
- Spread the airstream with your blow-dryer’s diffuser attachment to avoid exposing hair strands to excessive heat.
- After blow-drying, apply a short stream of cool air for your hair to increase its elasticity.
- Use heat-protectant sprays or creams to prevent blow-drying hair damage.
- You should also oil your hair before washing it with Vatika Coconut Hair Oil and condition it well afterward.