All-natural, homemade hair masks with powerful nutrients nourish your locks from the roots to the tips. Choose a chemical-free hair mask to nourish your brittle, damaged, weak hair. Making these hair masks is also fun; you can choose the best ingredients to make your hair healthy. These DIY hair masks are easy to make and can be used to stop hair loss.
Olive Oil Hair Mask
- Olive oil is a miracle for hair growth, conditioning, and conditioning. Its moisturizing properties hydrate hair and scalp, resulting in healthier-looking hair. Hair fall. How to make it? How to make it? Dabur Vatika Enriched Olive Oil Mix them and apply them to your hair. Apply it to your hair. Wrap your hair in a shower cap for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, thoroughly rinse your hair with water.
Oatmeal Hair Mask
- Oatmeal is the perfect hair mask for silky, soft hair and a healthy scalp. It treats scalp problems like dandruff and scalp irritation, but it also reduces excess oil and promotes hair growth. How to make it? How to make it? Dabur Almond Oil. Mix these ingredients to form a thick paste. Before applying the paste, comb your hair to remove all knots. Let it sit for 20 minutes. Rinse your hair thoroughly with water and a mild shampoo.
Egg and Yogurt Hair Mask
- The Egg and Yogurt Hair Mask combines the best of both worlds in one mask. The egg contains fat and protein, while yogurt is milk fat with lactic acid. These two ingredients, when combined, make the best hair masque for damaged and dry hair. This mask promotes hair growth and helps keep hair clean, moisturized, and well-conditioned. How to make it? How to make it? Add plain yogurt to the foamy egg. Massage the mixture into your scalp and hair until it becomes wet. Cover with a shower cap. After an hour, wash your hair with a mild shampoo. For better results, rinse it with cold tap water.
Coconut Oil Hair Mask
- Coconut hair oil is very effective in preventing damage from harmful external influences. Coconut hair oil benefits hair by moisturizing and hydrating them, making them healthy, bouncy, and shiny. How to make it? Mix two parts of Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil. In a small bowl, combine 1 part of Olive Oil with two pieces of water. Apply it to your hair thoroughly. Wrap your hair carefully in a bun and apply it from the root to the tip. Cover your hair with a shower cap. Leave the mask on for 15-30 mins. Rinse the mask and apply shampoo or conditioner.
Banana Hair Mask
- It is not your ordinary hair mask. It strengthens and repairs damaged hair. The Banana Hair Mask is perfect for weak and brittle hair. It prevents split ends. Hair becomes voluminous. How to make it? Blend a banana finely. Mix one teaspoon of honey into this mixture. Cover your hair with the shower cap and apply this hair mask. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes. Rinse your hair thoroughly while shampooing.