DERMOCOSMETIC ACTIVES VISIBLY REDUCED WRINKLES.
Mary Kay Clinical Solutions (r) Line Reducer contains our highest vitamin C and resveratrol concentrations. Lines and wrinkles are expected as your skin ages, is exposed to the sun, and experiences other factors. This targeted solution provides skin with a powerful blend of vitamin C resveratrol and acetyl Hexapeptide-8.
The Ingredient Boost
Ascorbic acid is an antioxidant widely recognized for its ability to combat the visible signs and symptoms of skin aging. High-concentration Vitamin C works round the clock on your skin.
- Vitamin C helps improve wrinkles and fine lines by supporting the skin’s natural collagen and elastin production.
- It is a powerful antioxidant that protects* the skin from the damaging effects of UV and pollution-induced radicals, which can cause premature wrinkles and lines.
- It’s been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines caused by photodamage.
Resveratrol, like vitamin C, is a highly effective antioxidant in fighting visible signs of skin aging. It also helps protect the surface of your skin.
- Resveratrol helps to protect collagen breakdown and supports the skin’s natural collagen and elastin production.
- This product also protects* against photodamage, which can cause premature wrinkles and lines.
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 Skin-restoring is a peptide that helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 reduces signals that, over time, lead to wrinkles and lines.
Applying Your BOOSTERS
- These dermo-cosmetic treatments are like wellness shots, combining concentrated doses with some of science’s most highly acclaimed ingredients to unlock the skin’s potential. Incorporate it into your daily routine after determining which booster is best for you.
- Use 6-8 drops in your hands to smooth over the face and neck. Avoid the eye area. The amount of product used will vary depending on your preference and need.
- After cleansing and toning, apply this product in the morning and at night.
- Apply your serum, moisturizer, and SPF (if you used it in the morning) after.
- Mary Kay Clinical Solutions (r) The dermo-cosmetic formulations in this line deliver beauty and dermatological effects. These premium products are perfect for anyone looking to reduce fine lines and wrinkles or add more hydrating ingredients to their skincare routine.