Every girl dreams of long, thick, and luscious hair. Some girls are born with them, while others struggle to grow an inch. Experts in hair care say that your scalp’s health and growth are primarily determined by what you eat. Vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients are vital in hair growth and thickness. Include some essential hair-growth foods in your daily diet to reach your goal quicker and have a more robust and shinier mane.
Stress is one of the factors that can affect hair growth.
Use of excessive hair products
– Genetic predisposition
– Lack of nutrients rich in the diet
It is essential to nourish the hair from within if you want it to increase and remain healthy. A balanced diet containing a mixture of zinc, vitamins, iron and fatty acids, minerals, and protein (the primary building block for hair) is critical. Add these superfoods and vitamins to your diet regularly.
- Almonds are rich in zinc, magnesium, and biotin. They can promote healthy hair growth. One handful of almonds daily provides 45% of your daily manganese, vitamin & phosphorous requirements for hair growth. Omega-3 fatty acids are high in content and add volume to hair. Vitamin E & B2 prevent split ends.
- Note: If almonds are not your thing, you can massage your hair regularly (at least once a week) using Dabur Almond Oil.
- It is one of the best foods for hair growth. Amla is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, making it an excellent natural food for hair growth. It has been used for centuries. Regular use of amla hair oil promotes hair growth and strengthens hair follicles. It also prevents hair loss, giving hair a natural shine. You can eat it raw or drink the juice. It doesn’t matter how you consume it. Just make sure to include it in your diet.
- Broccoli is the best vitamin to promote hair growth. It is a good source of vitamins A & C and helps to produce sebum which acts as a natural conditioner on the scalp. Other nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, iron, potassium, and calcium are also found in broccoli. To achieve desired results, eat broccoli three times a week.
Kidney Beans :
- Did you know your hair is mainly made up of protein? You can make your hair follicles weakened by not eating enough protein. Hair growth problems such as brittle, damaged, and slow hair can be caused by a lack of protein-rich food. Start eating kidney beans to prevent this from happening to your hair. Kidney beans, as an essential food for hair growth, are rich in protein and help strengthen hair from the root to the tip. The beans are also a good source of biotin, zinc, and iron; you need thicker, shinier, and stronger hair. Learn more about home remedies for thick hair.
Cottage Cheese :
- Cottage cheese is a food that’s essential for long hair. It has the nutrients to make it one of the top contenders on this list. It contains amino acids, vitamins B5, D, and protein. You can eat it raw or in a salad. It will provide all the essential vitamins for hair growth and nutrients to your scalp.
- You can increase your hair growth by including peas in your diet. It contains zinc, iron, and potassium, which helps to keep hair vibrant and robust. Vitamin C is also present in high quantities.
- Include lentils in your daily diet to ensure you get the zinc, biotin, and iron you need. Lentils are high in protein, which will help speed up hair growth and strengthen your hair from root to tip. This will prevent hair loss, split ends, and breakage.
Low-fat dairy products
- Casein and whey are found in skim milk products like yogurt, cheese, and milk. These help to prevent dry scalp. These products are rich in calcium and may be the best vitamin source promoting hair growth. You can also add regular hair oil massage to your hair care regimen for better results. Hair oils such as Dabur Amla Oil or Vatika Coconut Enriched Hair Oil nourish the scalp, strengthen the roots and moisturize the scalp. They also help to grow thick, strong, and beautiful hair.