Each girl has her style and likes to wear her hair differently on different occasions. Straight hair is the most popular and everyday style. It’s evident that not every girl has smooth, straight hair, and those who do will try their hardest to achieve it. Each girl has a unique hair texture; some girls have naturally straightened hair. Girls who spend much time and money to achieve straight hair are not the only ones. Human nature is always looking for a quicker way to accomplish something. In the case of straightening hair, almost every girl will rush to a hair salon rather than look for natural straightening.
Hair is the most crucial style element for every woman on Earth. Girls are always in the right place if they dress up their hair. When it comes to a special event or gathering, dressing up the hair or creating a unique and special hairdo is deemed necessary for women. The type of hair also limits the styling options. As mentioned, each girl has a unique and different natural hair texture. It is tough to adopt a fishtail if someone has curly or thick hair. The different hairstyles are also only suitable for certain types of hair. In this situation, women with naturally straight hair have the most significant advantage because they can quickly adopt many different hairstyles. The reason why so many women are searching for ways to straighten their hair naturally is straightforward and obvious.
In today’s world, the fastest way to straighten your hair is by getting a professional straightening treatment in a salon. It is evident that no one wants to take the long route, but it is essential also to consider the shorter path. The salon hair straightening treatments may give a person straight hair immediately, but no one will share the unpleasant side of this hair straightening procedure. The hair is straightened with high-temperature ironing plates or hot rods in the salon. This intense heat can damage the hair. Because of this, many women complain about their hair being rough and dry after undergoing hair straightening treatments. Salon professionals never reveal the harmful effects of coarse, dry hair. They also do not tell you that hair is prone to breakage or suffer other damaging consequences. If you want straight hair, give your hair some time instead of punishing it with hot rods or forcing them to be straight. There are many natural ways to straighten hair that can make girls crazy. One must be patient and dedicated to enjoying the benefits of natural hair straightening.
- Natural methods are 100% safe and natural. These methods will never harm your hair and continually work to benefit all hair types. You must be worried about how to straighten your hair naturally. Don’t worry! Straightening hair naturally is not rocket science. Simple natural ingredients are readily available at home or in the kitchen to straighten hair naturally. The ingredients below will tell you how to straighten your hair naturally at home:
- Aloe vera: Moisture is essential for keeping hair straight. When the hair is well moisturized, it can be easily straightened for a more extended period. Aloe vera is perfect for this task. Aloe vera contains enzymes that are good for the hair. They also improve its texture. The gel penetrates quickly into hair strands, keeping them moisturized. Half a cup each of warm Aloe Vera Gel and olive oil. Mix the two ingredients well and add 5-6 drops of rosemary or sandalwood oil to enhance. Massage the mixture into your hair and scalp, then cover it with a shower cap. Allow the combination to work for 2 to 3 hours, then rinse hair with a mild shampoo. This practice should be repeated twice a week for the natural straightening of hair.
- Coconut milk: A popular ingredient among the natural ingredients for straightening hair is coconut milk. Coconut milk is said to have a high moisturizing capacity and be a natural straightening agent. As a cherry on top, it makes hair shinier and more lustrous. Coconut milk has antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties. To straighten your hair using coconut milk, mix the juice of a lemon with one cup of fresh coconut milk. Store the mixture in a jar with a lid and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours. Please wait until the combination has a layer of cream on top before using it. Use the cream-like substance on the mixture to massage your scalp and hair. Leave it out for about 20 minutes. Cover the head with a shower cap, then wrap a damp towel around it. After a half-hour, wash your head with a mild shampoo.
- Olive Oil & Eggs: Combining olive oil with eggs is a great way to straighten hair naturally. The egg is the most effective remedy for hair care, and olive oil moisturizes hair. For a gentle reminder, the egg is good for hair. It makes it stronger, healthier, and more lustrous. Beat two eggs properly using olive oil and egg together for the best results. Add four teaspoons of olive oil to the beaten egg and adequately mix. Apply the mixture to the scalp and hair and gently comb the hair after applying the medicine. Cover hair with a shower cap and allow the mixture to stay on hair for 45 mins. After 45 minutes, wash your hair with clean running water and then use a mild shampoo.
- Milk: The most common item in the kitchen, milk has many health benefits. Milk is good for the body, but few people know its proteins are also good for the hair. Some proteins in milk strengthen hair shafts, making them silky and smooth. It also has moisturizing properties that help straighten hair naturally. You can use milk alone or in combination with other ingredients. If you want to use milk alone, mix half a cup of water with milk and store it in a spray bottle. Untangle your hair by combing, and then spray on the milky mixture. After spraying, comb the hair again and let the milk absorb into the hair for 30 minutes. Then, finish the process by washing and conditioning your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Multani Mitti: Multani Mitti is a popular beauty ingredient that can be used on hair and skin. It is a mild cleaning agent that helps to cleanse hair without damaging it. The product is widely used in Indian culture under the name Multani Mitti and is readily available on the market. Fuller Earth can also naturally straighten the hair. It also helps to get rid of frizzy hair. Combine one egg white with two tablespoons of rice flour and one cup of fuller soil powder for fuller Earth. Add enough water to the mixture and mix all ingredients. Apply the mixture to the hair gently and comb it with a wide-toothed comb. After an hour, rinse the hair with water and let the mixture sit on the hair. Spray milk evenly over the hair to moisturize it, and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo after 15 minutes.
- Treatment and Hot Oil Massage: Hot oil massage has existed for centuries. Hair straightening is one of the many benefits that hot oil massage can provide for your hair. Oil makes hair smooth. The heat from warm oil will relax the waves and curly hair patterns, making them naturally straight. The best hot oil massage product on the market is Coconut Enriched Vatika Oil. After the massage, use a wide tooth comb to remove tangles. Cover hair with a warm wet towel and leave it on for 30 minutes or an hour. Use a mild shampoo and gently comb the hair with a wide-toothed comb while it’s still slightly damp.