Women are increasingly opting to go for a natural look. To achieve this, you’ll need the perfect tone and texture of your skin that won’t require makeup. While foundations and makeup can conceal imperfections, they do not address the underlying issues. Using these tips, you can go makeup free without worrying about your skin’s appearance. Fairness Tips You can also find out more about the following: skin care tips.
- Cleanse- Be sure to wash your face at least twice daily—once in the morning and once right before bed. Exfoliate gently to remove dirt and oil. Choose fragrance-free cleaners over bar soaps that can cause your skin to dry.
- Exfoliate- Rub your face at least once a week. Wet your face and gently exfoliate with warm water. Cleanse with a damp cloth. Rinse your face after one minute. Rinse and scrub your neck as well. To remove a tan, exfoliation is essential. Learn more about home remedies to remove tan.
- Tone Apply some toner on a cotton ball. Rub the cotton ball on your face to remove all dirt and oil. Use an astringent eye toner with caution. To absorb more oil, use a toner after cleansing.
- Moisturise- After Toning, remember to moisturize with Dabur Gulabari Moisturizing Rose Lotion. It is enriched with rose oil and other actives to work on your skin gently.
- Eat a healthy diet. Beautiful skin is not something that comes on a plate. Our fairness tips will help you to push yourself and change your diet to achieve younger and healthier skin.
- Whole grains If your favorite pasta and bread is whole grain, you should choose it over processed products made with white flour. It has been proven that white flour can cause acne, resulting in an uneven skin tone. You can also lose weight, which will help you to reduce your risk of diabetes.
- Vegetables Consume healthy green vegetables such as spinach, kale, and lettuce to keep your skin radiant and fresh. Red vegetables like tomatoes, sweet potatoes, and carrots are also high in vitamin A.
- Seafood Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, seafood such as shrimp, oysters, and fish is suitable for your largest organ: your skin. Avoid fried foods and choose broiled, steamed, or boiled seafood to help your body combat acne. You can increase your intake of nuts, like walnuts and cashews, if you’re allergic to seafood.
- Exercise to even out skin tone – Besides keeping you fit and healthy, exercise helps regulate blood circulation that gives your skin a glow. This tip will help you achieve a glowing skin tone. You can do this by walking or doing a cardio workout for 10 to 20 minutes.