Many factors, including heredity, stress, hormonal imbalances, pregnancy, aging, or nutrient deficiencies, can cause hair loss. Many home remedies can help control hair loss.
Understanding your hair is the first step to understanding how to stop hair loss and which hair care tips work for you. The outer layer of the skin produces a protein known as keratin, which is what makes up hair. As hair follicles produce new cells, the old ones are pushed through the skin’s surface. Hair on our heads is a collection of dead keratin cells. A charge of an adult has approximately one lakh hair strands, of which 100 are shed daily. It’s a small amount of hair if you consider the percentage. Finding a few hairs on the comb does not need to be alarming, as 90% of our hair is growing. It is normal to worry about a few hairs on your comb. Let’s take a look at some simple solutions. How to stop hair loss.
Henna and Egg Hair Pack for Hair Growth and Control of Hair Loss
- Henna, a remedy for hair growth that is applied to the hair, creates a protective layer. Women have used it for centuries to get naturally thick hair. Follow the steps below to make henna-egg shampoo. It will encourage hair growth and reduce hair loss.
- Step 1: Take a natural henna, an egg, and half a glass of lemon juice. Add a cup or two of water.
- Step 2: Make a paste, and apply it to your scalp and hair from the roots to the tips.
- Step 3 – Set it for two hours or until the mixture is completely dried.
- Step 4: Rinse off and shampoo.
Onion juice to control hair fall and hair growth
- The onion juice also makes hair shiny. Sulfur in onion juice boosts tissue collagen production, which helps to re-grow hair. This is a natural way to combat hair loss and increase hair growth.
- Blend some onions and extract juice in your food processor.
- Apply this to your scalp for 30 minutes.
- To remove it, use a mild shampoo such as Vatika Henna and Olive Shampoo.
- You can expect results in one to two months if you do this twice a week.
Potato juice for hair growth and to control hair loss
- Potato juice, like onion juice, is a home remedy to help you grow your hair. In India, potatoes are a favorite in every household. However, many need to be made aware of its hair-growth properties.
- Place potato in an extractor for juicing.
- Apply the potato juice to the scalp for 15 minutes.
- Use a mild shampoo to wash off and reveal firmer and softer hair.
Egg mask for hair growth and to control hair loss
- It is widely used to promote hair growth because it contains a high level of protein that helps the hair to grow. It also contains iodine, sulfur, and zinc.
- Add one teaspoon of olive oil, honey, and the white egg.
- Mix all ingredients well to create a smooth paste.
- Apply the product to your hair and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with a cool rinse and wash.
Hibiscus Mask for Hair Growth and Control of Hair Loss
- The Hibiscus flower can also be used as a home remedy to promote hair growth. The “flower of haircare” is said to be a flower that is effective in treating dandruff and also increases hair growth. It thickens hair and helps prevent premature aging. Follow these simple steps:
- Make a paste with Dabur Almond Oil.
- Use it evenly on your hair.
- After an hour, rinse with a mild soap.