No matter the season, changing seasons can be hard on your skin. A facial will help you restore balance to give you a radiant complexion. A good facial will make your skin feel refreshed and improve the complexion and blood circulation, giving you a glowing, bright face. Before you begin, gather all ingredients, tie back your hair, and follow these skin care tips for a healthy, rejuvenated you!
Step 1 Facial at Home – Cleaning
Our skin is constantly exposed to harsh conditions throughout the day. This can lead to acne, pimples, and premature skin aging. Unfortunately, washing your face is not enough. It is essential to cleanse your skin thoroughly. Cleaning removes dirt, makeup, and surface impurities. It also improves your skin’s hydration, which helps slow aging.
Homemade remedies for facial cleansing:
- Dabur Gulabari rose water on a cotton pad and clean your face. It refreshes and removes impurities from your face. Using it in circular movements upwards and then pat dry is best.
- Cold raw milk can be used to clean your face. Dip some cotton wool into it and use that. Cold raw milk keeps pores clean and glowing. After you are done, rinse your skin with lukewarm or warm water.
- Take a small amount of honey and apply it to your palm. Gently rub the love all over your face. Wash off the pet with cold water and enjoy glowing and soft skin.
- Apply the paste to your face gently, massaging in circular motions for 5-10 minutes. Then wash off with cold water. Apply the paste to the front, gently massaging it in circular motions. Leave on for 5-10 mins and then wash with cold water.
Step 2 Facial at Home – Exfoliating
Exfoliation is a great way to remove dry skin cells from the surface of your face. Exfoliating is essential, as facials will only be effective with it. Massage gently in circular motions using any homemade natural scrub. Focus on the forehead, chin, and nasal area. Use a hot towel that is slightly wet to clean it. This home remedy for glowing skin will not only improve the texture of your skin but also reduce wrinkles and fine lines, making your radiant and youthful skin much softer.
Homemade Remedies For Skin Exfoliation:
Oat and Lemon Scrub
- 1 tbsp of oatmeal
- Rose water, 1 tsp
- Lemon peel powder, 1 tsp
- Make a homemade scrub using rose water, oatmeal, and lemon peel powder.
- Rub the mixture gently on your face and rinse after 5 minutes.
Almond and Cream Scrub
- 5-6 almonds (soaked in water)
- 1 tbsp of cream
- Overnight, drink a few almonds in a bit of water. The following day, grind them into a coarse paste.
- Add one tablespoon of cream to make a paste.
- Use circular motions to scrub the face for 5-10 minutes gently.
- Then, wash the skin with cold water.
Lentils and Lemon Scrub
- 1 tbsp masoor dal (powdered)
- 3-4 drops of lemon juice
- Add a few drops of lemon juice and grind two tablespoons of red lentils into a powder.
- Mix it well and gently scrub your face in clockwise movements for at least 10 minutes.
- Use cold water to wash off.
- Read more about masoor dal benefits for the skin.
Sugar and Honey Scrub
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Honey 1 tsp
- Add a teaspoon of honey to one tablespoon of coarse, and you will have a paste.
- Scrub and exfoliate gently for 5-7 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- Repeat the process at least once a week for best results.
Step 3 Facial At Home – Facial Massage
It is essential to give your skin a facial massage as it will revitalize it and bring out its glow. It brings out the radiance in your skin and makes you feel good. Facial massages help remove dead skin cells, deep clean the pores, improve the complexion, and tighten the pores. They also make the skin firm. You can choose from various facial massages in beauty salons and at home.
Stimulating the facial skin during facial massaging helps regulate blood and oxygen flow, making it suppler and softer. Facial massage also activates the forehead and face pressure points, strengthening the muscles. Regular facial massages can also help to reduce the signs of premature aging, such as wrinkles, blemishes, and black spots. Traditional facial massages will also help skin care products such as lotions and moisturizers to absorb better into the skin.
Step 4 Facial at Home – Steaming
Steaming can help you remove toxins and accumulated impurities on your skin. In a large, flat vessel, boil some water. Form a tent with a towel over your head. Leaning your face against the ship, capture the steam. Be careful not to get too close, as this could damage your skin. Add a teaspoon of rose petals to boiling water to get a stimulating clean. Repeat this procedure for 10 to 15 minutes, taking short breaks. Splash cool water onto your face to finish. Your skin will be glowing!
Step 5 Facial Mask At Home
It is time to select the suitable mask for your face based on your skin type. Use a clay/mud mask for oily skin, as it absorbs excess oil. For dry skin, use a creamy or hydrating mask. If you have sensitive skin, opt for a gel mask.
The masks can remove any impurities that may have remained on your skin after a facial massage. The masks are relaxing and therapeutic, improving the appearance of the skin and the mind. Facial masks deep cleanse the skin by removing impurities hidden beneath the epidermis. With regular use, you will notice a difference in your skin’s texture and complexion. Face masks help unclog pores, which can lead to acne and pimples. Facial masks are a great way to maintain a complete skin care regimen that includes toning—hydrating, and nourishing. The results are consistently excellent.
Homemade facial masks
- Fruits contain minerals, vitamins, and other enzymes suitable for skin texture and complexion. Fruits can make the skin look younger and more youthful.
- 1 tsp papaya pulp
- 1 tsp of mashed banana
- 1 tsp pineapple pulp
- Half a grated cucumber juice
- Combine half a grated cucumber with one tablespoon of papaya pulp in a bowl. Add the same amount of mashed banana and two tablespoons of pineapple pulp.
- Use the mask gently on your face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure every week.
Oats and Yogurt Mask
- Oats can be a wonder ingredient for your skin. They not only exfoliate the skin but also improve its texture. Yogurt is an excellent moisturizer for the skin. Oats work best to remove tan. Learn more about eliminating tan with Oats.
- 2 tbsp of crushed oats
- 1 tbsp of yogurt
- Mix two tablespoons of oats with one tablespoon of yogurt to make a paste.
- Apply the mask to the face and gently scrub for 5-10 minutes. Then, let it sit for ten more minutes.
- Wash off with cold and repeat the process once or twice weekly for best results.
Tomato Juice And Coconut Mask
- Tomato juice is rich in fruit acids that help to cleanse the skin and keep it free of bacteria, fungi, and other irritants that can cause acne. Coconut, with its antioxidants, keeps the skin soft and moist.
- One medium-sized tomato
- Coconut (scraped), 1/2 cup
- Add half a scraped coconut to one medium-sized tomato.
- Use the mask to cover your face for 15 minutes.
- For best results, wash off your face with cold running water. Repeat the process twice a week.