You thought you had it all figured out, but then your eyeliner started to fade in the middle of a party. It’s cloudy, and you don’t think to wear sunscreen. The sun is in full force. Even though things could be worse than they are, nobody wants to look like an absolute train wreck. Here are some timeless tips on how to fix beauty mistakes. They will help you avoid most of your impending mistakes.
- Use Sunscreen daily – You will thank yourself later if you make it a habit to apply sunscreen daily. Do you want to use only a few potions and lotions? Consider using a tinted moisturizing cream with at least 15 SPF. You can use bronzer if you don’t like the idea of looking pale. This is an excellent homemade tip to get glowing skin.
- Bad Eyebrow Work – A big mistake women make in their beauty routines is to overpluck their eyebrows or leave them unattended for weeks or months. The eyebrows should match your face shape. It’s best to consult a professional to learn how to use tweezers. After the first appointment, could you do your best to maintain them? Use Dabur Gulabari Rosewater to soothe the skin.
- Moisturize Your Skin After Each Shower –It will itch and burn if it is not moisturized. Exfoliate the body with a washable loofah glove or a body scrub. Dabur Gulabari Moisturizing Rose Lotion is the perfect lotion to apply after you have dried off. It is enriched with rose oil and other actives to give your skin a rose-like glow.
- Foundation Problem – Applying a heavy foundation can make your face look caked. Misusing foundation can lead to several beauty mistakes. To achieve a fresh, classy face, use foundation only in the areas it is needed, such as around the eyes, nose, and cheeks. Consider blending different shades for winter vs. summer when your skin is lighter.
- Dirty Makeup Brushes – One of the fastest ways to develop pimples or blemishes is never to wash your makeup sponges or brushes. Many women need to clean their makeup brushes regularly. The weekly washing of makeup brushes takes only a few minutes and prevents the accumulation of harmful bacteria in the skin.
- No exfoliation – Exfoliating the face once a week can give you an incredibly fresh and radiant complexion. So invest in some scrubs for your shower or bathtub. You can keep your feet soft between pedicures by giving them a quick pumicing every time you shower. For lips, use petroleum jelly in the winter to prevent excessive scaling.