In your 20s, your main goal should be to protect and preserve your skin. You are at the peak of your skin’s health: the acne phase has passed, and baby skin has disappeared, revealing a youthful glow. You cannot assume this. Skin problems can be caused by lifestyle negligence, such as eating junk food or staying out in the sun all day without sunscreen. You can lose the radiance of your skin. In the second half, you may notice dark spots, fine wrinkles, or dark circles on your face. It is essential to have a skincare regimen that includes SPF to tighten the skin and prevent dark spots.
- Your ideal skin care regimen is a gentle foaming cleanser in the morning to remove your makeup and excess oils without drying out your skin. Essential skin care tip: As your skin ages, it becomes drier, thinner, and more sensitive. The cleanser that you used in high school might no longer be effective. Choose a cleaner that is effective for you now.
- Use a moisturizer with SPF 15 or higher to protect your skin from the sun. This will help you to retain moisture. To block UVA rays, look for products that contain zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, avobenzone, or mexoryl. Please read our article Demystifying SPF for more information on sun protection.
- Apply lip color or lip balm made naturally after you finish getting ready. Makeup containing chemicals can damage your natural beauty and cause skin problems.
- Use an antioxidant if you stay up late at night or smoke/drink. They remove the free radicals that cause aging.
- After returning home, wash your face with Dabur gulabari rosewater. Follow up by using a facewash. You will be able to remove all the dust and pollution that you may have accumulated during the day.
- Cleanse your face once more at night. Use a product that contains salicylic or benzoyl acid if you have pimples.
- As long as the eye creams aren’t too harsh, it is acceptable to introduce them. If it’s not for you, then skip it.
- The last step is to moisturize your skin thoroughly using a moisturizer you like. It could be light or heavy, depending on your skin type. Dabur Gulabari Pearl Fairness Moisturiser contains saffron, turmeric, and other goodness. It is best to apply a moisturizer at night, as the skin has plenty of time to absorb without being washed off. This step is crucial as it will leave you with soft, glowing skin.