Every woman wants long, thick hair that is lustrous. It’s almost impossible to achieve due to the daily exposure to pollution, dust, sunlight, and dirt. The products on the market are full of chemicals that do more harm than benefit in the long term. How can you keep your hair strong and healthy while battling all these issues?
Simple Homemade Beauty Tricks for Hair:
General Health: Diet
Just like our skin, diet is essential for the health of your hair. You can add some shine to your crowning glory by adding a few things to your diet based on your hair type.
- Normal hair: Fish, chicken dals, and sprouts.
- Dry hair: Bananas, lentils, raw vegetables, brown rice, almonds, vitamin E capsules.
- Oily hair: green leafy vegetables and salads. Fresh fruits and yogurt.
Shampoo: Mild Shampoo
Cleaning your hair is the most crucial step to maintaining healthy hair. The product you select must be suitable for you. Keep them as mild as possible.
- To dry hair: Choose a product that doesn’t strip your hair further of its natural oils.
- Oily Hair: Select one that will help to reduce the oily activity on your scalp.
Use a clarifying hair shampoo once in a while to avoid product buildup that can affect the effectiveness of your shampoo. Please remember that the shampoo’s purpose is to cleanse your scalp, not condition your hair. Using it on dry hair will not help. It will cause damage over time. For one wash, you only need a drop about the size of a penny.
Eggs are the best conditioners.
The yolk is rich in fat and proteins, greatly moisturizing your hair. Use egg whites to treat oily hair and egg yolks to moisturize normal hair. Rinse with only lukewarm or warm water!!!
Lemon juice and olive oils to soothe itchy scalp
Itchy scalps can be caused by poor diet, stress, or the climate. Mix two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice with olive oil and water.
- This mixture can massage your scalp and let it rest for up to 20 minutes.
- As usual, wash off the soap.
Olive oil and lemon juice moisturize the scalp while the lemon juice removes dry skin flakes.
Honey and olive oil for damaged hair
The sun’s rays are damaging to your hair. Honey and olive oil can help you get rid of the problem.
- Massage 2 tbsp of olive oil and 1/2 cup honey into damp clean hair
- After 20 minutes, rinse off the product.
Honey has antibacterial properties and is also a conditioner.
Volume boosters – Beer and Egg
This is the best way to add volume and body to hair that has become limp or flat.
- Mix 1 egg, 1/2 cup oil and 1/2 cup flat beer
- Keep on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth with tempered or tempered water.
Frizzy Hair: Avacoda
Massage mashed avocados into curly hair.
Dandruff is one of the most common problems with hair.
- Mix two brown sugar with 1 part hair conditioner, and gently rub the mixture on your scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Aloe vera for hair fall
We all experience hair loss. It is a constant source of attention. It is impossible to think about anything else. Aloe Vera can heal the scalp and restore the pH balance. It also has cleansing properties that clean out the pores.