Every woman’s beauty regimen includes hair care. No one wants to go out with frizzy, dull, or dry hair. Hair care is challenging to maintain in today’s hectic lifestyle. Hair loss is a severe problem and shows the deterioration of hair health over time. Hair loss is mainly caused by a lack of attention and care for the hair. For those who care about their hair, it is essential to be aware of some of the most common causes of hair loss. Hair loss is a common problem that can cause stress and affect confidence. This is especially true for women. If you are diagnosed correctly, some natural home remedies can help control hair loss.
Home remedies to reduce & stop hair fall
You can eliminate the problem with a few hair care and home remedies.
Coconut Oil and Curry Leafs
- Curry leaves have been proven to increase hair growth and reduce hair loss. Curry leaves and coconut oils are considered to be the best combination.
- Curry leaves 7-8
- 1/2 cup Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil
- Cook curry leaves with half a cup of coconut oil.
- Keep the curry leaves at boiling temperature and avoid burning them.
- Remove the oil from heat when a black residue forms.
- Apply the oil overnight and wash it with cold water.
- Repeat this process two times a week to effectively reduce hair loss.
Stop hair fall with Indian Gooseberry Amla.
- Amla stimulates the growth of hair and strengthens hair follicles. Amla contains Vitamin C and antioxidants, which are suitable for hair. Amla can help reduce hair loss.
- 2 tbsp amla juice
- Lemon juice, two teaspoons
- Amla juice and lemon juice can be mixed.
- Apply the product gently to all parts of the scalp.
- Allow the mixture to dry naturally on your head and leave it there for at least two hours.
- Hair should be washed with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process at least twice per week to achieve desired results.
Fenugreek reduces hair fall.
- Fenugreek is an Indian ingredient with a lot of potential to prevent hair loss. Fenugreek, also known as Methi (in Indian culture), is rich in hormone precursors that help rebuild hair follicles. Fenugreek seed nicotinic acids and proteins also help to promote hair growth.
- Half a cup of fenugreek seeds
- Water for soaking
- Fenugreek seed can be soaked in water overnight and ground into a paste.
- Apply the paste evenly to the hair and scalp.
- Cover your head with a shower cap and let the paste do its work for at least 40 minutes.
- Use a mild shampoo such as Dabur Vatika Treatment Shampoo.
- To stop hair loss at home, follow the remedy every day for a month.
Onion juice to reduce hair loss
- The onion is a magic kitchen ingredient. It stimulates blood circulation and regenerates hair follicles. With its antibacterial properties, onion juice can be beneficial in treating scalp infections that lead to hair loss.
- One whole onion
- Grate one onion, and then extract the juice into a container.
- Apply it evenly over your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with shampoo
- Repeat the treatment at least once per week to reduce hair loss.
- Henna can be used to condition and color hair in a natural way. The hair is not only strengthened from the root, but it also gets a shine and sheen.
- Three tablespoons of dried henna powder
- Mustard oil 2 tsp
- Mix hot mustard oil and dried henna powder.
- Apply the paste to the scalp and hair, and leave it on for at least 40-45 min.
- Repeat the procedure weekly and wash with cold water to reduce hair loss.
Honey Remedy to Stop Hair Fall
- Honey is an excellent natural moisturizer. It provides nourishment. It hydrates roots and thus works to prevent hair loss in the long term. It stimulates your scalp and promotes faster hair growth and regeneration.
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp of cinnamon powder
- Honey, olive oil, and cinnamon powder can create a hair mask.
- Use the hair pack to cover your scalp overnight.
- The next day, wash your hair with cold water.
- Repeat this process two times a week to get better results.
Egg whites for Hair Loss
- The versatile nature of eggs helps maintain healthy skin and prevents hair loss.
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Mix egg whites with olive oil after removing the egg whites.
- Apply the paste to the scalp and hair.
- Rinse with ice-cold water and mild shampoo after 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat this process every week to stop hair loss effectively.
Cloves for Hair Fall
- Clove is a fantastic spice that can stop hair loss and hair fall by a significant amount.
- Two cloves of garlic
- Garlic 2 pods
- Coconut oil two tablespoons
- Dry roast the cloves and garlic in a pan.
- Once they have been roasted and cooled, grind them into a powder.
- Add warm coconut oil.
- Apply the warm mixture on the scalp and hair overnight.
- Next day, wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Licorice can be very effective in preventing hair fall and damage. It helps to soothe and to avoid scalp irritations. It helps to eliminate dandruff, which is a significant reason for hair loss.
- Some strands of licorice root
- Licorice (soaked in milk)
- Overnight, soak a few strands of licorice root in milk.
- Blend them to a smooth paste, and apply it on the scalp.
- Leave the pack in your hair overnight, then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this process every week.
Hibiscus to Stop Hair Fall
- Hibiscus flowers have been proven to give you healthier, shinier hair. Hibiscus flowers treat split ends, dandruff, and hair loss. They also promote hair growth.
- 2-3 hibiscus flowers
- Coconut oil two tablespoons
- Heat the hibiscus flower in a pan, and add coconut oil.
- Let the oil reach room temperature and strain the solution.
- Apply the mixture to the scalp and let it sit overnight.
- Next day, wash with a mild soap, and you will see the results.
- Beet leaves are just as nutritious as their fruit. They are rich in minerals, carbohydrates, and proteins. Beetroot leaves help to stop hair loss and strengthen hair roots.
- 5-6 beetroot leafs
- Water (for boiling).
- The beetroot leaves can be boiled in water, then strained.
- Apply a smooth paste to the scalp and hair.
- After 30-40 minutes, rinse the mask with cold water.
- For best results, follow the procedure twice a week.