It’s getting hard to stand the scorching summer sun. Isn’t it? We’re sure you have tried every face pack and all the fairness tips to stay calm. But what about those fresh fruits in your fridge? Fruits are the best way to nourish your skin, no matter how expensive products may be. Learn about the benefits of a fruit facial. Keep your skin healthy!
- You’ll need: Watermelon juice
- Cucumber juice
- Orange peel powder
- Bowl and spoon
- To extract the juice from the watermelon, crush 2-3 small cubes.
- Blend the cucumbers and strain out the mixture.
- Dry the orange peels out in the sun to make orange peel powder. Once they are dried, you can grind them to make your orange peel powder.
- Each ingredient will require 1 tbsp—each component. Juice the watermelon, cucumber, and a mixture of both. Add oats, dried peel powder, and yogurt. Your face mask is now ready.
- Use on the face and neck.
- Keep it on for a few minutes and massage gently for a couple of minutes.
- After 15 minutes, wash your face and pat it dry.
What are the advantages? Watermelon
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- It works well as a laser toner
- Controlling excess oil production
- Reverses skin tanning
- Rejuvenates dull and sunburned skin
- Closes pores and treats blemishes
Dried Orange Peel Powder
- Natural bleaching of the skin
- Acne marks and spots are reduced.
- You will have clearer, more youthful skin.
- It keeps skin hydrated and softens it.
- It exfoliates well and is a good cleanser.
- It is best for sensitive skin because it contains antioxidants.
- It Evens out skin tone
- Natural moisturizer
- Skin becomes soft and supple