Women are plagued by curly hair. Curly hair is a common problem for many women who neglect their hair.
A person must understand the cause of their curly hair before adopting a treatment. Humidity and heat are the main factors that cause curly hair. Other significant causes of curly hair include:
- Hair Care Habits: Daily hair care habits like shampooing, brushing, and detangling hair are essential. It can make hair curly if someone does it incorrectly, such as by detangling hair that is wet or shampooing it too much. Wondering how? When you detangle damp hair, it removes moisture from the hair. This makes hair dry and coarse. Curly hair is the result. One should therefore observe and follow their daily hair-care habits.
- Style your hair: Hairstyle is a widespread practice. It is not good to torture your hair by doing this regularly—hair styling with hot machines such as hair straightening irons, curling machines, blowers, etc. Hair styling products such as gels, sprays, and creams can damage hair by removing the natural moisture and causing it to become frizzy.
- Excessive hair product use: The harms caused by chemical-based hair products are well known. Using commercial hair products in moderation is okay, but using them regularly will lead to damaged hair. These products are used regularly and can disturb the pH balance in the scalp, causing hair to become dry and frizzy. Avoiding excessive hair product usage is the best option to protect hair.
- Environment The daily environment that hair is exposed to also significantly impacts its condition. Hair that is regularly exposed to the sun’s rays will be prone to scalp irritation and hair dryness. Humidity, cold breezes, dust, pollution, and too much heat are also environmental factors. All of these factors reduce the natural moisture in the hair, making it frizzy and dry.
- Diet and nutrition: Nutrition is also essential. The hair will become weaker and more prone to damage if the individual’s diet lacks vitamins, proteins, and food. Combining a lack of moisture with dryness and frizziness will result in bushy, curly hair.
The remedies for frizzy will repair the curly, dry hair, bringing back its softness and shine. The following are some remedies for curly hair.
- Oil Jasmine: Jasmine can lock moisture into hair strands and deep condition them. Vatika Jasmine Oil, for example, is less sticky and lighter than other hair oils like coconut and olive. It is also effective at controlling frizz. It is easy to use the jasmine hair oil remedy. All you have to do is boil a cup of oil, then apply it evenly to your hair. Cover hair with a shower cap and wrap a hot, wet towel around the head. This will increase moisture absorption. After 30 minutes, wash your hair with a mild shampoo. To achieve the best results, repeat this remedy at least twice weekly.
- Eggs To moisturize curly hair, the egg yolk contains plenty of protein and fat, and the egg whites contain special enzymes that help to remove unwanted oil from the scalp. Beat one egg well and add one teaspoon of olive oil to it. Olive oil is used as an emollient in this remedy to seal moisture into the hair. This mixture should be applied to the hair and left for 30 minutes. Use a good shampoo to wash your hair thoroughly, such as Dabur Almond Hair Shampoo.
- Banana A banana is another ingredient that is powerful at locking moisture into the hair. Bananas contain potassium, carbohydrates, vitamins, and natural oil. This will help to condition curly hair. This will add shine to your hair and help prevent split ends. Prepare a banana mask by mixing 1/4 cup yogurt with one banana, mashed until there are no lumps, and two tablespoons of olive oil, honey, and honey. Apply the mask to the hair and scalp after mixing the ingredients. After a half-hour shower, cover your head with a shower cap and use a mild shampoo to wash it.
- Avocado The avocado is a rare ingredient that can repair curly hair within a few weeks. Avocado is a known ingredient that can reduce curly hair’s dryness. Avocado is rich in Vitamin E, which reduces frizz. Its essential fatty acid content also helps to hydrate hair and give it a soothing effect. To tame frizzy hair, apply a mixture of one mashed avocado and a small amount of olive to freshly washed hair. Keep the avocado mixture on the hair for 30 minutes and then rinse with water.
- Beer It’s not a common ingredient at home, but it is effective for curly hair. Beer contains all the essential elements to repair frizzy locks, such as antioxidants, amino acids, nutrients, minerals, and moisture-locking properties. Pour the beer evenly over the scalp and hair and let it work for a few minutes. After a few minutes, rinse the hair with cold water.