Over time, hair products such as heavy shampoos, conditioners, and styling products can build up. It will make your hair look dull and lifeless. You can clarify your hair by using a hair wash. This will close the cuticle layers that cover each hair shaft. Your hair will look softer and shinier, making it easier to style.
Making your apple cider vinegar hair rinse easily using only water. This recipe is all-natural and super simple, making it a winner in our books. After using it, your hair will smell like apple cider vinegar. However, this smell will fade once the hair is completely dried. If you want to reduce the smell, you can add natural essential oils. Be sure to use only natural essential oils, not synthetic ones, as synthetic chemicals could irritate the scalp.
How to Homemade hair rinse
- Pour 1 quart water and 1/3 cup organic apple cider vinegar into a bottle. Cover the top.
- Add a few drops of essential oils if you wish. Mix all ingredients.
- Massage the mixture into your scalp after shampooing. After about 5 minutes, rinse.
- Do not overdo this hair rinse; it can dry your scalp.
- Suppose you have a little buildup; once a month will suffice to clear your hair. If you have an advertisement, this mask can be used once or twice weekly.
- Store any unused mixture in a sealed container in your refrigerator.